Reynolds Library has recently added new fiction, cooking and self-help titles to the existing EBSCOhost eBook collection.
These titles can be read in your browser, or downloaded to your computer, tablet, phone or other mobile device.
Popular titles include:
- My Paris Kitchen: Recipes and Stories by David Lebovitz
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon (Book 8 of the Outlander series)
- Library in your Pocket: How to use your mobile device with Reynolds Library resources
- eBooks @ Reynolds Library: EBSCOhost: How to use the EBSCOhost eBooks
Questions? Contact any Reynolds Campus Library. We are happy to help!